Who Am I?
I am a front end architect with more than a decade of experience in web development, and have seen my title evolve from Web to Full Stack and now Front End developer. What I enjoy from my craft is converting ideas into code and solving the technical problems that come along.
I have been described as resourceful and determined and that’s because I don’t like problems to stay unsolved. like to figure things out independently and show my team better ways for building complex, highly scalable systems on the web. Alongside providing technical leadership and architectural support to projects spanning multiple industries, I am also experienced in leading discussions with designers, developers, and business stakeholders helping to guide teams in turning complex business workflows or data into easy-to-use web and mobile interfaces.
I believe in delivering high quality products and am constantly looking into improving the process and tools use to achieve this goal. I’ve been part of and led distributed teams on development projects and the experience has just reinforced my conviction that good coding practices are necessary to the delivery of good products.
What am I up to these days?
I am interested in contributing to projects that require a hands on architectural approach using Angular (1.5/2) with the support of an automated set of tools (Gulp, Grunt, WebPack). I am backend agnostic as long as the API is RESTful. On top of my current development efforts, i concurrently enjoy:
- training the future waves of African front end developers.
- practicing Angular2 and learning React with Redux.
What type of projects have I delivered in the past?
- I’ve developed, maintained and evolved a Dashboard for application security using Angular 1.5 (Gulp/Grunt/SASS/Bootstrap 3/Highcharts/UI-Grid)
- I’ve managed a team that coded, delivered and is maintaining a web based Uber for Personal Trainers using Angular 1.5, Gulp, Bootstrap SASS against a Drupal 8 API
- I have developed an Ionic Android (Google Play Link) and iOS (App Store Link) app called Nouchi.Mobi, a sort of Urban Dictionary for Nouchi a street vernacular spoken in my native Cote d’Ivoire.
- I’ve developed a Dashboard application for Ad Analytics using the MEAN stack, using Angular D3 modules for visualizations.
- I’ve developed new features for an ExtJS 3 based ad management platform within a Grails environment.
- I’ve developed a new ExtJS 3 reporting application in a Spring environment used by FDA field inspectors to collect and report recall information.
- I’ve refactored a PHP based web application using CakePHP.
- I’ve developed a custom JS framework used within a Apache Beehive/NetUI portlet that was used to automate the veteran benefits application process.